Pages

Happy 11th Birthday PTI

Friday, February 9, 2018

I am loving all the happenings at the moment with PTI celebrating 11yrs. Awesome company with the most beautiful stamps. I am just getting this card in by the skin of my teeth lol. I decided to go with Lauries sketch but I turned it around some :) Here is the sketch


 I opened up a new stamp set that I am loving called Flower Power. I had a bit of a splurge last release and I am so keen to play with the new stamps. This set has endless possibilities!
Here is my card, as I said I did turn it around! thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I don't have this set, but may have to put it on my list. I love the vase and your pretty flowers! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete