Pages

Make it Monday

Saturday, April 8, 2017



Loved this weeks challenge by Lexi and will be making more cards with this design idea in mind.
The challenge was stamping outside the box, I think this would be one of the most CAS type cards I have ever made :) and the possibilities are endless really.
I used one of my stamps from the Woodblock Prints stamp set to create my background and then used the typewriter from Be Mine Valentine. Going to try and play along each week as time allows. I really need to get some of these awesome stamps inked and onto paper!


3 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Love the little hearts with the typewriter and sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable idea! Inspired to get that set out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like that typewriter is just cranking out hearts, Lyn. Perfect design for out of the box!

    ReplyDelete