Pages

Verve July Inspiration Challenge

Sunday, July 31, 2016



Gorgeous inspiration for this months Challenge and I have been wanting to play along for a few weeks now and happy that I managed to play before the Challenge closed.
I got my sewing machine out for this one and was fun as I have not done any sewing on a card in quite a while. I love the beautiful fonts that Verve use and the lovely Verses <3 It is always fun to create with these beautiful stamps. 


Thanks for stopping by today, may your day be full of craft and good coffee :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful!! I LOVE sewing on my cards too!! In recent years I had to downsize my crafty space so hauling out the machine just seems too hard - that plus all the cute stitched dies I can't seem to stop buying LOL

    You created a mastepiece and I'm with you I LOVE that beautiful sentiment!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty, Lyn! Love all those stitched edges. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete